Did you know that even if you heat your home with a fireplace or furnace, both use a chimney that must be kept clean? Chimney maintenance is critical, not just for keeping your home heating system, furnace or fire working properly but also for your safety. Over time, soot and creosote can build up in chimneys which may cause a fire, leading to devastating home damage or worse! Older chimney liners can also cause carbon monoxide build up, which can cause illness or even death.
How often should you clean your chimney?
- Fireplace chimneys should be cleaned yearly
- Furnace chimneys need to be inspected and cleaned every 2-3 years
Trust Meenan for all of your chimney needs.
Our team of chimney sweeps will ensure that your chimney is clean to keep your home
safe and healthy with the following services:
- Chimney, boiler, furnace and wood burning stove repairs
- Cleaning for more efficient fuel use
- Installation of new liners, caps and dampers
- Masonry restoration
Call us today to schedule your chimney cleaning!
*Additional terms and conditions may apply.